Terms & Conditions
BOOKINGS & CANCELLATIONS
We release booking availability on our website in 3 months blocks, 3 months in advance, with a 2 night minimum stay.
At the time of booking, you will be charged 50% of the booking fee.
2 weeks from your check in date, the remaining balance will be automatically charged to your credit card.
All prices are subject to HST.
Check in anytime after 4pm.
Check out promptly at 11am.
100% of deposit refundable when canceled 30 days before scheduled booking.
Deposit non-refundable when cancelled 14 days before scheduled booking.
0% of payments refundable when cancelled later than 14 days before scheduled booking.
If we have to cancel your booking for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
During the winter season, if highways are closed and you are unable to get to Back Forty for your stay, you will receive credit towards booking at a later date.
Back Forty Glamping is not liable for lost, damaged or missing pieces of personal property while on site including luggage, jewelry, vehicles or electronics.
Back Forty Glamping is not liable for any injuries incurred while on site.
Please report any damages that happen during your stay so they can be promptly addressed. A damage fee may be charged to your credit card under the following conditions:
– excessive garbage and mess
– broken or missing items
– evidence of smoking inside
Back Forty is located in a working agricultural community. You may hear and see tractors on the roads and fields and may even smell livestock in the back pastures. In order to ensure harmony between our guests and our community, we ask you to read and respect our following policies:
• We are not able to accommodate pets in order to protect and respect livestock in the area
• No drones on site to protect the privacy of other guests
• Please refrain from smoking on property
• Our property boundaries are clearly fenced, please do not climb any fences while exploring our walking trails
• Quiet hours will begin by 10pm
• 2 guests (age 18+) per dome
• Back Forty is not a place meant for loud parties and music
• Please make sure to place litter in the designated cans placed around the site
• Please no swimming in the pond as our snapping turtle friends do not always like
• Fireworks are prohibited
• ATVs or snowmobiles are prohibited being driven around the property or on the trails
• No hunting or firearms
• No day visitors are allowed, we really strive to create a private, quiet getaway for our guests